Saturday, March 20, 2010

Meeting Whitney and Jose

Noah's due date was February 16. I left for Georgia on February 12, hoping that I would get to spend some time with Whitney and her family before Noah arrived. And, I did! What I didn't expect was to get to spend time with Jose, too. It seems to be a more rare opportunity that adoptive families get to know their children's birth father also.

We went to the mall... And to lunch...
Got manicures and pedicures...
Ate more yummy food...
Scrapbooked...
Bowled...
And played pool...
What an amazing experience to get to spend this time with Whitney and Jose. They are both so incredible I can't describe it. We love them so much and will never be able to express our gratitude enough for the gift of this sweet baby they have given us. They truely will always be our angels.

And, I can't forget to mention that I also got to experience a bit of the south before Noah came...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...