Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meet Baby Noah

Introducing Noah Whit
7 lbs 6 oz
I can't believe how much he's grown and changed already!
More details on our adventure to Georgia and meeting Noah coming soon...









10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SO beautiful! Congratulations!

Kari said...

What a cute little baby! I love all that dark hair!!

I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear more about your story.

Chris and Annalisa said...

Oh, he's beautiful! And so alert! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys!

Candace said...

I'm glad you finally put pictures up :) He is super cute.. Love the last two pictures!!

Emily said...

He is adorable! Congratulations!

Heather and Rich said...

Angela, he is cute as a button! Congratulations on the new bundle-o-joy. Love it

Tiffany said...

i just saw the news- congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys!! And two babies? Wow, that is incredible, Noah will be a big brother before he knows it! he is beautiful/handsome/adorable and so cute!!!

Amie said...

Oh my goodness he is just so cute! Congratulations to you both and I wish you all the best.

Liz Walker said...

Angela and Jonny, congrats on Noah! He is a handsome little boy. I love his eyes. Have fun!

thepworth said...

i am in love with his face! he is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...