Sunday, December 20, 2009

When Boy Met Girl

Ok, so I guess I have put this off for as long as I could. I am finally done with finals, so I am out of excuses. I don't remember the time that Angela and I hung before we "officially" met the summer before 10th grade. We started to hang out because one of my friends ran into some of the girls that I went to elementary with and I guess they decided that we should hang out. Angela was friends with the girls I went to elementary with so she was there. I don't remember what I was wearing that night or what she was wearing, but I do know she looked hot, however I did not finally remember her name until about the third time we hung out. She was really flirty and was really flirting with one of my friends on about the third or fourth night we were hanging out and I was a little jealous so I guess that was the first time that I knew I liked Angela.

About two weeks or so after we started to hang out I was invited to go to a football camp in Rexberg, Idaho with Skyline's football team for a whole week. I was a going to be a junior and it was only seniors going so I was excited to go, but I was not happy to leave because I didn't know if we would still be hanging out with these girls from Olympus when I got home.

We continued to hang out over the summer and when summer was coming to an end I didn't know what was going to happen. I knew that I was starting to really like Angela so I didn't want it to end, but with football and school I didn't know what to expect. When Skyline's homecoming came around I wanted to ask Angela to go with me, but I did not like high school dances so I didn't know what to do. About a week and half (or probably less) before the night of the dance I finally bit the bullet and asked her to go with me.

to be continued....

1 comment:

Posh Ideas said...

I'm loving this post series about you two! I never knew much because by the time I came around I just knew you two were destined for each other and she was patiently waiting for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...