Well, I guess it is official, I am now part of the blogging world! I guess now that college football is over I have a little bit of time in between work and school to blog. The past few weeks have been crazy for me. I have been staying up really late to finish group projects for school. I am glad that I will be done with this semester in about two weeks. I watched the BYU/Utah game at my mom's. Her big screen t.v. is from about 1990 so
the picture is not that good. The t.v. takes about ten minutes to warm up and you can barely see the players numbers. Because it was the BYU/Utah game we couldn't watch the game on a bad t.v. so we watched the game in her room. My sister and two of her kids came for the last part of the game, which was so much fun (I love be with my nieces and nephew). It was a great game and I was really excited that BYU won. Four years ago Angela walked into my mom's basement right as Beck hit Harline for the winning touch down. I was really excited and going crazy when BYU scored that touch down and Angela wanted to get a picture of me going crazy so she came for the last part of this years game hoping that I would be going crazy. She had the camera ready to go during the last several minutes of the game and in overtime, however she got distracted talking to my sister about Black Friday and she almost missed her chance, but she got a picture of the the end of my celebration. She also took a picture of our niece, the next little BYU fan, celebrating
the big win.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Cute pixs! That one of Savannah is too cute!
Yeah! Great first post babe!
Well I'm impressed your posting on the blog, could you tell your brother to try that? Maybe you should have watched the game with Will. He didn't want to celebrate too much at my family's Utah party, he kept it pretty low key and just exchanged handshakes with my dad.
Amber, that is so funny about Will, I can picture it all going down.
I was raised a BYU fan, but I totally had to route for "the other team" since I was watching it with my die-hard, Ute fanatic brother in law. Secretly, my husband and I were pleased with the outcome. Like you, Ang, Andrew and I are pretty neutral when it comes the rivalry. I like the game because it's usually a nail biter.
Post a Comment