Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Guess who's 2!

I realize I'm blogging, a lot. Probably too much. But, we've had a lot going on lately and so I figure I might as well take advantage of it since normally I can't think of anything to blog about! Little miss Hadley Mae turned two this weekend. And so, there was a party...

And Jonny was the horse...

But sometimes that doesn't turn out so well...

And, Preston wanted a picture of his mean face (or is it his mad face?) but it always turned back into a smile when the camera clicked...


And, Maddi wanted to be the photographer and so she was...

It's been a crazy week, with another crazy one ahead but we have had so much fun!

1 comment:

Posh Ideas said...

I love that you are blogging so much! Cute pictures from the party. Yes it's been a crazy week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...