Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Highlights



We had a wonderful Christmas.  Noah was beyond spoiled and was in heaven playing with his favorite people.  We had a fun and busy December with lots of fun parties.  My camera broke somewhere along the way and so I'm missing pictures of quite a few things because I need to get them off of a different camera.  All around, we had a great Christmas season and are still kind of exhausted!


Papa and Craig were so excited to give Noah this car.  He loves it.  He's been having major meltdowns when he sees it outside but can't drive it.

Christmas Eve morning we went and sang Christmas carols at Jon's grandma's rest home...



This was just too cute not to post...

Noah's reaction when he saw what Santa brought him...

A workbench....

Opening his slide from Gram...

Watching videos on my phone.....
Playing with cousins...
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Where is that slide from? Does he love it?! I have been looking around for one to get. Glad you guys had some fun holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...