Monday, February 21, 2011

Noah's One Year Old Pictures

We got Noah's 1 year old pictures taken a couple of weeks ago.  Our friend, Candace, had entered us in a giveway and she had won so we got our pictures taken for free.  Lucky us!  I wasn't sure how they had turned out because Noah was really serious that day and smiles at the camera were hard to come by.  I also had been so excited to take pictures outside because I wanted to have these cute big balloons in the pictures but it was freezing outside so we didn't get to do much outside.  I was SO pleasantly surprised to get these pictures back!  I think they turned out great for definitely having a less than ideal day for picture taking.  Noah looks cute no matter what!  Thanks again, Candace!





















2 comments:

Candace said...

Picture 19 is my favorite! Those balloons are so cute!! Happy Birthday Noah :) You did an AMAZING job on his birthday decorations Ang! Did you make the party hat too? That is SO cute..

Trisha Reynolds said...

WOW he is super cute! i love the pic with you blurry in the background. hope you're doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...