Monday, February 21, 2011

Noah's 1st Birthday!

Yesterday was Noah's 1st birthday!  I can't believe our little baby is already one.  I wish we could slow down time!  We love him more than anything in the world!  We had our families over tonight for a party and it was so much fun.  Most importantly, I think Noah had so much fun!  Here are some pictures from the night:

The invitation:

 Decorations that I made for his party:






 The picture book that I ordered came the day before his birthday so it was fun to be able to look through it!

 So happy!




 Opening presents.  He got so many fun toys!


 Jon and I gave him this blow up car with balls in it.  It was a big hit with the kids!  Balls were flying all over the place!







 He didn't really want to wear his party hat.  I'm going to have to try it on him again...

 I'm so sad that I didn't take any still frame pictures of him eating his cake because I was recording it.  He started out really really slow with the tiniest bites ever but then eventually dug in pretty well!  (and apparently ate enough to make him sick because he threw up in his crib when going to bed...the only sad part of the night.)
Thanks everyone for coming!  We sure love you!

2 comments:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

looks like such a great party! Love the decor, good job ange! Love the toys, cake and the cute "1" shirt. did you make that too? You're very crafty! I need to learn a thing or two from you! I also love the photos you got below! They are all so cute! Noah is such a handsome little boy!

Steve and Liz Evans said...

He is so big and it has been way too long since I've seen him! When are we going to get together? Let me know when you are free~!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...