We were sealed together as a family September 4, 2010 in the Draper, Utah temple. It was such a wonderful day. Noah was so perfect during the sealing. What an amazing blessing it is that our family can be together for eternity.
Can you tell he was getting tired?
We came back to the temple for pictures with our photographer after his nap. It was a good choice. (I'll post those when I get them.)



3 comments:
I'm so happy for you, congrats! What a good lookin' little family!
Congrats Angela! These pictures are making me tear up a little :) I'm so happy for your family! My sister (well, step sister) just adopted and is waiting for everything to be finalized so they can bless and be sealed to their little boy. She's anxious about it. Its good to see everything went smoothly for you. Happy day!
Congratulations! These pictures made me cry. I am really happy for you. You all look so happy! And you deserve to be.
Post a Comment