Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's Official! ~ Noah's Adoption Finalization

Noah's adoption was finalized September 2, 2010.  The whole thing went really smoothly.  The judge was very nice.  Noah was sitting on Jon's lap bouncing, laughing, and talking the whole time.  At one point, the judge interrupted and asked if Noah was always so active.  Yep, he sure is!  Our attorney asked our caseworker and us questions and I, of course, cried through all of it.  It was fun to celebrate Noah "officially" becoming ours.  When we got home, Noah and I were playing in his room and I thought about what a formality that all was.  We already were a family.  We love him so much and can't imagine our lives without him!
Here are some pictures from the day...

The two most handsome guys in town...
After the proceeding with our caseworker, Connie, Judge Toomey, and our attorney, Greg.
Our family that came to support us...



And, our little family.  (I liked this one the most with Noah looking)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

HOrray!!! I love him and you guys! So happy all of it has worked out the way it has!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys! I bet being sealed was such a neat experience! Loved seeing pictures from your recent experiences!

Emily said...

Congrats!! What a happy day! You make the cutest family and I'm dying over his cute little tie. Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...