After trying to do this post, I've got a new goal. I've got to blog more often! There is just too much to try to catch up on. There is way to much to try and put in one post but here is a brief summary of part 2 of our summer...
We had a lot of fun trips to Bear Lake...
We went to Jackson Lake just outside of Jackson Hole with Jon's family...
Spent a lot of time with family...
And, Noah is getting so big! He is 6 months now and I've decided that this is the best age. He is so much fun. He sits and plays, rolls all over, and is starting to attempt to army crawl. He is the happiest baby and so animated, not to mention so handsome!
He had his first cold and it kind of wiped both of us out.
He loves to jump like crazy in his jumparoo.
He's seriously the messiest eater ever.
And, he's got his first two teeth. I wish those darn things didn't have to hurt coming up! 2 down, only 18 left to go!



1 comment:
Have been thinking of you guys so much lately... he is so handsome! Glad you had a great summer
Post a Comment