We had such a fun 4th of July weekend celebrating the holiday and my birthday. On my birthday, we went up and did Flowrider with my family. It was so much fun but I am definitely getting old! My body doesn't move {or recover} the way it used to! {Or maybe that's a hint that I should start exercising those muscles}
Jon's speciality was surfing...
And he had some awesome falls...
Mine was standing on my knees. Looks easy, right?
Until you fall...
Craig perfected barrel rolling...
My dad practiced his boogie boarding for the beach this summer...And, Noah and my mom cheered us on.
The celebrating continued with birthday dinners. Sunday night, Noah slept for a couple of hours and then woke up to the neighborhood fireworks so we went and joined the fun. He loved the lights but was scared of the noisy ones. When the fireworks would go off he would say, "cooooooool". But when they got loud he buried his head into our shoulders.
Then on the 4th of July we went to brunch at my dad's house and swam and then went to a BBQ at my mom's house for dinner. My mom had a little splash pad out for Noah and he just loved playing in the water all day!
It was such a fun weekend! I just love summer!



2 comments:
I know you had said you have a busy week but I want to take you to lunch so if this week doesn't work, then how bout next week. I have a little something for you too! I'm horrible at day of wishes but happy belated birthday!!
I forgot to wish you a happy birthday!! Johnny told us about that surfing thing, looks like so much fun! I want to try it so bad, i know they have one is Provo too. We should go on a date and do it! I'm glad you had a good bday! It was fun to hang in BL! More to come, I'm sure
Post a Comment