We welcomed my brother Craig home from his mission in Sao Paulo, Brazil last week! It has been so much fun to have him home.
Noah, anticipating his arrival...
Craig and Noah meeting for the first time...
This week my family took a little mini vacation to Ogden. Why Ogden you ask? Well, we've been wanting to try the indoor skydiving, surfing and rock climbing that they have. The surfing ended up being broken but we did do the skydiving and rock climbing. It was so much fun! I used to want to go real skydiving. I totally love amusement parks and rides and used to have no fear. I guess the older you get the more you understand the possible consequences and jumping out of a plane no longer sounds fun! This was the perfect amount of {safe} fun.
Jon
Craig (He took us up high and then soared down, it was awesome.)
Me
My dad
Thanks to my cute mom for taking pictures and pushing Noah around in his stroller to keep him asleep.



3 comments:
Fun! Yay craig! It seems like forever!
glad he's home! and skydiving looks like so much fun!!
Thanks for those websites! I will definatly look at them.. and become a coupon frek :) We don't have a rite aid (guess that will be a perk about living in SLC) wish we did free diapers would be awesome ;) Glad to see your brother is home! And sorry about Noahs poor ears :( Hope he is doing so much better now!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment