Saturday, April 10, 2010

Leaving Georgia

I know, I've been a slacker blogger. And, the last one wasn't a good post to end on either because really we are loving life with our sweet baby Noah.

So, back to the story of getting Noah home.  Our last night in Georgia, we had dinner and Whitney's house with her family.  It was a fun night and a little emotional for all of us.


Looking at this picture of Whitney, Jose, and Noah makes me teary.  I love them so much.  I can't think of more incredible people.  They mean so much to us.
 
Jon and I commented over and over again while we were in Georgia that we couldn't have asked for a better birth family. They really are so wonderful. We loved spending the time with each of their families.  They will always be linked to us and will be a part of our family.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I love your family picture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...