Right now, Noah is in love with trains. So, naturally, we had a train themed birthday party!
It is seriously so hard to get him to smile for the camera these days! But, as soon as the camera is down he says, "cheese! smile!"
I am not at all confident in my cooking skills so I didn't plan on making a cake myself but my sister in law had a train cake pan and so I decided to try it out. I forgot a couple of little details that I meant to put on but overall I was happy with the results! Thanks for letting me use the cake pan, Katy!
Two crazy boys...
Noah's gift from us and all of his grandparents was this train table. He loves it. We seriously have no more room for anymore toys at our house!
Noah had so much fun at his party! Thank you everyone who came!!! We love you all so much! (And sure missed you Sara!)



5 comments:
Oh Ang, he is such a doll. And your house is just gorgeous. What a beautiful life!
The party was a hit, the cake turned out perfect. Darling party for a darling boy.
Noah! Happy Birthday to you Cha Cha Cha. We sure love you sweet boy!
Love it, wish I was there too!
What a cute party!
Post a Comment