I'm catching up from MONTHS of pictures so prepare yourselves. If I would have tried to split it up into multiple posts, I probably would never have done it. After this, I am caught up! Hallelujah!
Noah is such a fun little boy. He is still an amazing baby. He's a little chunk weighing in the 90 percentile. That's just where I would prefer him, then there's no worries he's not getting enough food! He loves to play with toys and talks to them and hits them when he lays underneath them. He smiles all the time and jabbers so much. He is definitely a social little boy. I think we have a thumb sucker on our hands. He sticks his little thumb or hand in his mouth and then puts the other hand on the back of his head and rubs it or pulls his hair. (picture above) It's pretty cute but I just hope that he doesn't pull his hair out! He is more fun everyday. We love him so much!



10 comments:
You are probably sick of me commenting haha but he is too cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten, what fun kissable cheeks. Love you guys
He is adorable! I love his big eyes and all that hair. Cute!
These pictures are so darling! I love the one of Noah's hair right after his bath! I also love your long hair Ang! I hope you had a good Mother's day!
Cute cute cute and cute!
Ohmygosh! He is SO stinkin' cute! I really need to hold that baby. I need to come and visit you one day, I still haven't seen him in person. I hope you guys are doing well and loving that baby!
I love all the faces he makes!
I gotta meet your Noah at my sister's wedding and he is sooo beautiful Ang! you are going to be a great mother and I hope to see you soon!
I just clicked on you guys from Liz Walker's blog and was so touched by your story I decided to leave a comment. You guys are awesome and I'm glad everything's worked out for you.
Love the bathtime photos. Never seen you look better.
Can I ask, where did you get the 3 white attached hanging frames in Noah's room?
I was going to start saying which pics I thought were cutest, but then realized they are all adorable! Love it.
And many thanks to you, our mother's day craft night turned out beautifully...especially on such sort notice. The only real danger now is that I'll start etching everything in site.
(p.s. wet paper towels worked like a beautiful charm. Nice thinking)
Post a Comment